Problem with weblogic server

ruds

Hi,
I'm using weblogic8.1
I was using my website for past one year and today suddenly i'm not
able to access the system.
The error on Ie is:
Error 404--Not Found
From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:
10.4.5 404 Not Found
The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No
indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or
permanent.

If the server does not wish to make this information available to the
client, the status code 403 (Forbidden) can be used instead. The 410
(Gone) status code SHOULD be used if the server knows, through some
internally configurable mechanism, that an old resource is permanently
unavailable and has no forwarding address.

I have another site on different port on the same server it is working
fine.
I have not canged any settings in my server or website.

Can some one tell me what might be the problem??
thanx in advance.

david.karr

Hi,
I'm using weblogic8.1
I was using my website for past one year and today suddenly i'm not
able to access the system.
The error on Ie is:
Error 404--Not Found>From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:

10.4.5 404 Not Found
The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No
indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or
permanent.

If the server does not wish to make this information available to the
client, the status code 403 (Forbidden) can be used instead. The 410
(Gone) status code SHOULD be used if the server knows, through some
internally configurable mechanism, that an old resource is permanently
unavailable and has no forwarding address.

I have another site on different port on the same server it is working
fine.
I have not canged any settings in my server or website.

Can some one tell me what might be the problem??
thanx in advance.

Log into the WebLogic console. Verify that your application or web
application module is fully deployed. Go into the web module and go to
the "Testing" tab. Click on the test links for the web application.
If any of this process fails along the way, that should give you a
clue. If that all works, but your URI still returns a 404, then it
would seem that the given URI simply doesn't map to a resource, for
reasons only known to your application.

ruds

How can i know if my application is deployed?
If i select testing tab it shows "This module is not currently
deployed to any servers."
what should i do next?

david.karr

How can i know if my application is deployed?
If i select testing tab it shows "This module is not currently
deployed to any servers."
what should i do next?

Well, obviously you just answered your first question. Now go to the
"Deploy" tab and try to deploy the application.