Problems with assembly security

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by Marc, Aug 23, 2004.

  1. Marc

    Marc Guest

    Hi Folks,

    I'm using a third-party module in my apllication to create PDFs.
    Most time the DDL works fine, but sometime I got the following error
    message:

    === Pre-bind state information ===
    LOG: DisplayName = Interop.ASPPDFLib
    (Partial)
    LOG: Appbase = file:///C:/wwwroot/mfr_web/pdftest
    LOG: Initial PrivatePath = bin
    Calling assembly : (Unknown).
    ===

    LOG: Policy not being applied to reference at this time (private,
    custom, partial, or location-based assembly bind).
    LOG: Post-policy reference: Interop.ASPPDFLib
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL
    file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET
    Files/pdftest/e5fc5209/2ec90bc0/Interop.ASPPDFLib.DLL.
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL
    file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET
    Files/pdftest/e5fc5209/2ec90bc0/Interop.ASPPDFLib/Interop.ASPPDFLib.DLL.
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL
    file:///C:/wwwroot/mfr_web/pdftest/bin/Interop.ASPPDFLib.DLL.
    LOG: Policy not being applied to reference at this time (private,
    custom, partial, or location-based assembly bind).
    LOG: Post-policy reference: Interop.ASPPDFLib, Version=1.0.0.0,
    Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

    Someone know want went wrong?

    THX,

    Marc