    it copies all my files nicely to IIS. Everything looks good. But when I go
    to browse to http://localhost/MyTestService/Service1.asmx, the browser says
    it can't find the file.

    0to60, Feb 19, 2009

  2. Check the web directory in the IIS Manager tool (Admin Tools) and make sure
    it is marked as a web application, not just a virtual directory. That is
    where I would attack first.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Blog:

    | Think outside the box! |

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Feb 19, 2009

  3. 0to60

    0to60 Guest

    How do I specify this in IIS Manager?

    message news:...