    Dim Alan as ThatsIT.net.au.Staffmember
    Alan.signature = "Thank You"
    Response.Write Alan.signature.toString()

    ThatsIT.net.au, Apr 5, 2007

  2. If you load your settings in the Application_Start handler, they should
    persist until the Application is restarted or recyckled, at which time they
    will be recreated.

    It's a good idea to put such "Loading" code into a static method in Global,
    so that it can be called not only from Application_Start but from somewhere
    else as well.

    Peter

    --
    Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    Short urls & more: http://ittyurl.net

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Apr 5, 2007