PSP Text Editor

Johnson Mpeirwe

Hi all,

Does anyone know of any good Python Server Pages text editor that can
provide indentation, syntax highlighting, etc..

Thank you.

Regards,
Johnson

Piet van Oostrum

Johnson Mpeirwe said:
JM> Hi all,
JM> Does anyone know of any good Python Server Pages text editor that can
JM> provide indentation, syntax highlighting, etc..

A text editor in a web context doesn't run on the server but in the
browser. Therefore it should use client-side scripting (which probably
means Javascript or flash (shudder!)) Including that in a PSP web page isn't
so much different from its inclusion in any other framework. You must
just choose one of the existing editors.

Piet van Oostrum

Reading your question again I think I have probably misunderstood it.

You want to an editor to edit Python Server Pages?