    Thank you.

    Regards,
    Johnson

    Johnson Mpeirwe, Jun 16, 2009

  2. >>>>> Johnson Mpeirwe <> (JM) wrote:

    >JM> Hi all,
    >JM> Does anyone know of any good Python Server Pages text editor that can
    >JM> provide indentation, syntax highlighting, etc..

    A text editor in a web context doesn't run on the server but in the
    browser. Therefore it should use client-side scripting (which probably
    means Javascript or flash (shudder!)) Including that in a PSP web page isn't
    so much different from its inclusion in any other framework. You must
    just choose one of the existing editors.
    --
    Piet van Oostrum <>
    Private email:

    Piet van Oostrum, Jun 16, 2009

  3. Reading your question again I think I have probably misunderstood it.

    You want to an editor to edit Python Server Pages?
    --
    Piet van Oostrum <>
    Private email:

    Piet van Oostrum, Jun 16, 2009