Ptkdb 1.1091 Available at SourceForge.net

John Bokma

Andrew said:
The latest release of ptkdb is now on sourceforge.net.

What is it? The page below didn´t give much info either, other that
it´s perl and tk :-D (but what is db? developers branch?). Maybe a one
or two line description next time would clear things up :-D.

Bob Walton

John said:
What is it? The page below didn´t give much info either, other that
it´s perl and tk :-D (but what is db? developers branch?). Maybe a one
or two line description next time would clear things up :-D.

"db" stands for "debugger". It is a GUI adaptation of the standard Perl
debugger. Quite clever and effective (although I haven't used it in a
while).

John Bokma

Bob said:
"db" stands for "debugger". It is a GUI adaptation of the standard Perl
debugger. Quite clever and effective (although I haven't used it in a
while).

Thanks! To be honest, I can count the number of times I used the Perl
debugger on one hand :-D.

Andrew E Page

(e-mail address removed) (Andrew E Page) wrote in message
Information about what ptkdb is and what it does can be found at:

http://ptkdb.sourceforge.net

ptkdb is a debugger for perl based on the PerlTk GUI Toolkit.

It is NOT a wrapper around the existing perl debugger. It is a
complete and independent implementation of a debugger for perl.