publishes ASP pages dont open

GabrielESandoval

whenever i publish my asp pages for a registration page (that send the
info to the database) it doesnt work.. all i get is the file download
wondow asking me to save or open. why woudnlt it work once i put it on
the server.
ive already checked my code and its not that its trying to connect to
the C://.db
what else can this be???

Mike Brind

whenever i publish my asp pages for a registration page (that send the
info to the database) it doesnt work.. all i get is the file download
wondow asking me to save or open. why woudnlt it work once i put it on
the server.
ive already checked my code and its not that its trying to connect to
the C://.db
what else can this be???

Porbably that ASP is not enabled on your web server. You need to check
this with your hosting company, or whoever administers the web server.

Mike Brind