PyCon: Early Bird Deadline two days away [really]!

Steve Holden

Pythonistas:

If you have been putting off your registration, stop putting it off!

Last year the early bird deadline was extended because we were a little
late getting the program together. This year the program was published
two weeks in advance of the deadline for early bird registrations, which
is JANUARY 28 (and it's already January 26).

So, don't delay: save yourself $75 and register by midnight Friday.
Which time zone, you ask. Why wait and find out - it only takes a couple
of minutes to register.

http://www.python.org/pycon/2005/register.html

regards
Steve Holden