pygdchart 0.6.1 for Windows Python 2.4 available?

fanbanlo

Does any one has pygdchart compiled for Windows Python 2.4?? (.pyc file?)

http://www.nullcube.com/software/pygdchart.html only has binary for
Windows Python 2.3 and older... :(

I tried following the instructions for compiling w/ Mingw from the
README, but... in step2, i have no idea how to do this:

2. Make a Python import library (adjust for your setup and version of
Python):
impdef c:/windows/system32/python24.dll >python.def
dlltool --dllname python24.dll --input-def python.def
--output-lib libpython24.a

what/where's impdef!?

Thank you very much
fanbanlo