python-ldap

Larry kavanagh

Hi,
I need a PYTHON-LDAP package.

I'm trying to install ploneldap and it tells me I need python-ldap
package first .. but I can't find one to match my versions.

I'm using plone 3.2.2, Python 2.4.4 and Zope 2.10.7 on a Win32 environment.

Preferable I'd like an EXE as not too familiar with whole plone
configuration.

The ones I've tried have all told me I need Python 2.4 installed and it
can't find in the registry. My plone site tells me I'm python 2.4.4 so
maybe I just need to configure some environment variables or PATHs or
something prior to running an install ??

Can anyone help me
Thanks
Larry

Examiner Publications (Cork) Ltd
Directors: G. A. Crosbie (Chairman), Thomas J. Murphy (Chief Executive), A.W. Dinan (Secretary), T.P. Crosbie.
Registered In Dublin, Ireland. Registered number: 73385. Registered Office: City Quarter, Lapps Quay, Cork.

Michael Ströder

Larry said:
I need a PYTHON-LDAP package.

I'm trying to install ploneldap and it tells me I need python-ldap
package first .. but I can't find one to match my versions.

I'm using plone 3.2.2, Python 2.4.4 and Zope 2.10.7 on a Win32 environment.

Did you check all the links on this page?

http://www.python-ldap.org/download.shtml

There's a MSI installer for Python 2.4 on Win32:

http://pypi.python.org/packages/2.4...y2.4.exe#md5=35da547711280c18bd4ccd6e637cdf9b

There has been an update of the .egg files recently (also link on the
download page above).

Ciao, Michael.