Python UPS / FedEx Shipping Module

Gabriel Cooper

Is there an existing UPS and FedEx capable shipping (as in, price
quotes) module out there? I have UPS working but now I need FedEx and
was curious whether I'd be reinventing the wheel. ;) Web searches didn't
reveal anything particularly interesting.

Also, anyone know what happened to the "payment" sourceforge.net
project? it was only a few python files on CVS of connecting to various
online stores, but it seems to be deleted now. I had to update it to
work with newer python libraries, and wanted to contribute my changes
back to it but in the mean time it disappeared from sourceforge!

Thanks,

Gabriel.