q; SMS application

Guest

Is there any application asp.net c# that I can embed to my web application to
send SMS from my web site?

Guest

The first thing you need to send SMS from a web application is some sort of
connection to a mobile network, such as a GSM modem. Once you have that
there are various SMTP-SMS gateway programs you could use, then all you have
to do is get your ASP.net app to send an email to the gateway using the
standard classes.

joshua__lim

clickon said:
The first thing you need to send SMS from a web application is some sort of
connection to a mobile network, such as a GSM modem. Once you have that
there are various SMTP-SMS gateway programs you could use, then all you have
to do is get your ASP.net app to send an email to the gateway using the
standard classes.

There are open source and and paid solutions, try the following links:

http://www.kannel.org
http://www.visualgsm.com