QA Software Recomendation?

Bishop

I'm looking for software that we can setup scripted tests to our website.
The main things we want to get from this software is:
1. When we make changes, do any of the scripts fail indicating that we need
to update the script or that we broke something during the update.
2. Regularly scheduling the scripts to run even when we don't make updates
to let us know if something is failing. Email notification of failed
scripts would be great.
3. Load testing - This isn't necessary but would be nice.

If anyone has recommendations for software I should check out it would be
appreciated.