    2. How good is Ruby's support for SOAP webservices, specifically hosting web services that deal with complex types?

    Any feedback is greatly appretiated.

    - Fred
    Fred McCann, Mar 22, 2005

  2. Fred McCann

    John Wilger Guest

    Check out the excellent web framework Ruby on Rails
    (http://www.rubyonrails.com). Sounds like it would be perfect for what
    you are trying to achieve.

    --
    Regards,
    John Wilger

    -----------
    Alice came to a fork in the road. "Which road do I take?" she asked.
    "Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
    "I don't know," Alice answered.
    "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
    - Lewis Carrol, Alice in Wonderland
    John Wilger, Mar 22, 2005

  3. Also check out the SOAP library (part of the standard libraries). Very
    easy to use.

    Patrick Hurley, Mar 22, 2005
  4. Fred McCann

    James Britt Guest