real life audio data transmit & recive

Md Mosfiqur Rahman

hi
i have installed a gnu radio companion in linux ubuntu 10.4 with USRP2
N210.Now i want to transmit real life audio data and receive it properly
, if anyone can do it then give me the steps and procedure and also gnu
radio companions block description. it is very much urgent

Mosfiqur Rahman

Phillip Gawlowski

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=gnuradio+blocks&l=1

--