real simple instructions

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Ray at, Sep 27, 2003.

  1. Ray at

    Ray at Guest

    www.aspfaq.com/5005

    Ray at home

    Ray at, Sep 27, 2003

  2. Ray at

    Ken Schaefer Guest

    Please post in one newsgroup only.

    If you do need to post to multiple groups, separate the group names with a ;
    in your newsgroup reader, and the post (and all answers) will be visible in
    all groups that you post to.

    Cheers
    Ken

    :