real simple instructions

Ken Schaefer

Please post in one newsgroup only.

If you do need to post to multiple groups, separate the group names with a ;
in your newsgroup reader, and the post (and all answers) will be visible in
all groups that you post to.

Cheers
Ken

: I have a home-network with XP Pro running
: on one computer and want to setup a web site
: on the XP machine so that I can setup ASP webs
: with FP server extensions - and connect to them
: from another home computer.
:
: I find ALL the options - choices - selections
: on IIs far to confusing - ( for my simple mind )
:
: does anyone know of a site that offers very simple
: STEP-BY STEP instructions and examples
: ( written in PLAIN english )
:
:
: sigma