response.redirect

Tim

response.redirect seems to urlencode a querystring thrown across at it..

is there a way to disable this function that anyone knows of?

ie..
response.redirect "http://www.blurb.com/default.asp?test=sweet+&+sour"

actually comes back after the redirect with the % urlencoded which obviously
considering its been given the encoding anyway is a nightmare.. ie
"http://www.blurb.com/default.asp?test=sweet+%26+sour"

and subsequent redirections would just keep replacing the starting % with
%25...

anyone got any ideas on this one? or know if it can be disabled through IIS
somehow?

running win2k with IIS5

Tom

Tim

Ray at said:
Take a look here. http://www.aspfaq.com/5005

Ray at work

Sorry Ray.. the clock was correct, but the timezone was wrong... hopefully
sorted now.. anyway back to the problem..

Anyone have any ideas on this response.redirect thing?

currently I have stopped using it and instead am using

function redirecturl(url)
response.clear
response.status="302 Object moved"
response.AddHeader "location",url
response.end
end function

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to use the response.redirect or if not
then what the differences between response.redirect and the above code will
be