Receiving error when saving starter kit project

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Tony K, Apr 1, 2008.

  1. Tony K

    Tony K Guest

    ERROR MESSAGE RECEIVED WHEN SAVING.
    "The operation could not be completed. No such interface supported."

    Dell Inspirion E1705, 1GB RAM, Windows Vista Ultimate

    I can start debugging and the website appears in my browser with pics so
    that tells me that data is being retrieved from the db file.

    Not sure what is going on. I receive this error when saving a new website.
    This one in particular is a starter kit for the Business website. I found
    some things to try from search results but none helped.

    What I tried:
    1) From the command prompt: Ran the following command and hit "y" when
    prompted.
    reg delete
    HKLM\Software\Microsoft\MSDN\8.0\Packages\{6E87CFAD-6C05-4adf-9CD7-3B7943875B7C}
    /v CodeBase

    2) Tried to register actxprxy.dll with "regsvr32 actxprxy.dll" Said it was
    successful but still receive the error message.

    Seems like this is a big problem from the search results, but no solution
    has been found.

    Thanks in advance,

    Tony K.

    Tony K, Apr 1, 2008