    Can someone suggest possible books for a 9-week (2 semester unit) course in
    ASP.net. The audience would be someone who doesn't know anything about
    asp.net

    Tyro, Nov 2, 2003

  2. Tyro

    Michael Guest

    ASP.NET Unleashed.

    This book is covered using the VB.NET language, and is great for beginners,
    yet has enough to satisfy seasoned vets :)

    Michael, Nov 3, 2003

  3. Tyro

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    have a look at my book review site on http://www.networkip.net/tidbits/#book

    --

    -----------
    Got TidBits?

    Alvin Bruney, Nov 3, 2003
  4. Tyro

    Tyro Guest

    But this book doesn't cover Visual Studio.

    Tyro, Nov 3, 2003
  5. Tyro

    Michael Guest

    You didn't ask for a book on visual studio.

    Michael, Nov 3, 2003
  6. Please take a look at my book: Programming ASP.NET, which covers ASP.NET.
    You can read about the book, find support and purchase it at a discount on
    my web site: http://www.LibertyAssociates.com (click on Books). Thanks.

    Jesse Liberty

    Jesse Liberty, Nov 4, 2003