    - Misc. (Any other areas which I might have missed.)

    Any comments would be welcomed.

    Regards,

    Candle, Dec 12, 2006

  2. My standard set of useful resources, not in any particular order:

    My 2-part article on styling stylesheets for XSLT tracing/debugging:
    http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-styless1/index.html

    XSLT Formatting Objects
    http://xml.apache.org/fop/

    XSL users' mailing list
    http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/index.html
    And Dave Pawson's excellent XSL FAQ to go with it
    http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/index.html

    Schema developers' mailing list

    See http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xmlschema-dev/
    and http://www.w3.org/Mail/Request .

    Apache's XML projects, including Xerces (parser) and Xalan (XSLT)
    projects
    http://xml.apache.org
    http://xml.apache.org/mail.html

    OASIS XML hub, and the XML-DEV mailing list
    http://xml.org
    http://xml.org/xml-dev/index.shtml

    W3C specifications (the official word on almost anything XML-related,
    though generally rather tersely written)
    http://www.w3.org/TR

    Annotated XML Specification -- it's slightly out of date, but the
    explanations of what the spec is actually trying to say, and why, are
    an absolutely indispensible resource. Be warned that it may not
    display well in older browsers (Netscape 4.75, for example, may have
    trouble with it.)
    http://www.xml.com/pub/a/axml/axmlintro.html

    Document Object Model
    http://www.w3.org/DOM/
    http://www.w3.org/DOM/faq.html

    IBM's XML DeveloperWorks website -- many tutorials and tools.
    DeveloperWorks is run as a semi-independent magazine, so not everything
    that's published there reflects IBM's official position, but partly for
    that reason it's a darned good resource for folks who are trying to
    understand all the available alternatives.
    http://www.ibm.com/xml

    IBM's alphaWorks site -- Early trial versions of tools currently under
    development
    http://www.alphaWorks.ibm.com

    Joseph Kesselman, Dec 12, 2006