Redirecting to a New Page Returns ASP_SMARTNAV_RDIR

Guest

I have an ASP.NET 1.1 application where I use Response.Redirect in event
handlers. The app is in production and suddenly it returns seeminly empty
pages on redirection. In viewing the source I see the following.

<BODY>
<ASP_SMARTNAV_RDIR url="/EFuel/SelectFBO.aspx"></ASP_SMARTNAV_RDIR>
</BODY>

The target page is SelectFBO.aspx.

What is happening? How can I fix it?

Thanks,