Reg. Listing Only Online Users in a Seperate JTree from the Total Users.

Sunil Miriyala

Hi
I am writing a messenger applciation using Java. I am done with
displaying my contact list with all the users including offline and
online users using JTree. Different users could falls under different
groups. So I use JTRee to display groups and then expand the groups to
see users. Now I would want to create a dialog box and show only
Online Users on one side of the dialogbox and have Add, Remove buttons
in the middle, while the other end of the dialog box is for showing
the selected users. That dialog box I would be using for Invite to
Conference/Group Chat etc. Please help me out in suggesting the best
way to create the JTree with only online users in my dialog box. as th
total number of users in the main JTree could be very high..ranging
from 1000-5000 users in a group, I would need a eligant and very
efficient ways to do this kind of main JTree clone but filter out the
offline users. Kindly do the need ful of suggesting the best ways to
do the same.

Thanks
Sunil