Registry and Processes

predoni

Hello,

I developed a program that monitor the registry.
This program notify if one of the key is changed.
The next step is to create the posibility to tell what process have
modified the registry key.
I tried to find information about this by reding about Process,
Registry, Debug functions...
And I did not find an answer.
Can anyone tell me how can I fix this problem?

How can I see what process is modifying the registry keys?

Please help me.

Predoni Traian
(e-mail address removed)

Victor Bazarov

I developed a program that monitor the registry.
This program notify if one of the key is changed.
The next step is to create the posibility to tell what process have
modified the registry key.
I tried to find information about this by reding about Process,
Registry, Debug functions...
And I did not find an answer.
Can anyone tell me how can I fix this problem?

Yes, somebody in the newsgroup relevant to "registry" can, I am sure.
How can I see what process is modifying the registry keys?

"Process", "registry", are not C++ concepts. Perhaps you will find
more information in a newsgroup that deals with your OS... For the
list of suggested places to post, look in the FAQ.