ReportLab PDF Toolkit v2.4 released

Tim

We're pleased to announce the latest version of the ReportLab open
source PDF toolkit, now available for download here:

https://www.reportlab.com/software/opensource/rl-toolkit/download/

The ReportLab Toolkit is a library for programatically creating
documents in PDF format. It's free, open-source software written in
Python, and released under a BSD type license.

Thanks,
-The ReportLab Team

<P><A HREF="https://www.reportlab.com/software/opensource/rl-toolkit/
download/">ReportLab Toolkit v2.4</A> - The Open Source Library for
creating PDF Documents. (21-Jan-2010)</P>