ReportViewer Authenication

Guest

When REPORT.ASPX is called from DEFAULT.ASPX, we are unable to obtain the
user userid 'IPC\JOHNDOE' information so that the ReportViewer may display
only information pretaining to that user.

When we launch DEFAULT.ASPX, we are able to see the user id.

For REPORT.ASPX, we are getting user id of 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE
' instead of the user id that is logged in.

DEFAULT.ASPX calls REPORT.ASPX (ie. response.redirect("report.aspx") )

Patrick.O.Ige

Are you using Windows Auth?
If not try setting impersonate=true
then use User.identity.Name to get the logged on suer
Patrick