Resising Images without ASP Components

Franklin Valadares

Hello everybody,

I'm programming my website using pure classic ASP. My problem is: I need
to upload, resize and save an image but not using an ASP Component (like
COM, activeX, DLLs... installed on the server). My code has to handle by
itself. I'd appreciate your help.

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

I don't believe you'll be able to do any resizing without a component. I'd
like to drive my car without having to put gasoline in it, but well, unless
I want to do a propane conversion, I'm pretty much out of luck. Here are
some component options.

http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2170

I believe that the componentless script at the bottom is used merely for
reading data about the image, such as the dimensions.

Ray at work