Response receives following error while calling a WebService: (500) Internal Server Error

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by HP, May 30, 2006.

  1. HP

    HP Guest

    I get the following error when trying to make the following call
    Dim objResponse As HttpWebResponse

    objRequest = CType(WebRequest.Create(strURL), HttpWebRequest)

    at line

    objResponse = objRequest.GetResponse()

    ERROR: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error

    I tried checking the IIS and I am the other service which works ok when I
    try to call
    using the same code. Can you please let tme know what could be problem
    on this particular webservice.

    Thank you
    Pat

    HP, May 30, 2006