Response.Redirect Not Working After XP Service Pack 2 Install

cchisholm

I have a web page in which I am displaying a .pdf file by way of
response.redirect. The pdf file is on my machine along with IIS that
is running the web page. As soon as I upgraded XP pro to service pack
2 the web page was unable to display the pdf file. It is saying that
the page cannot be displayed.

Here is the line of code:
Response.Redirect("c:\Appdev\Ultipro\Ulti_Reports\" & btnS.Text)

Juan T. Llibre

You can't redirect to drive-based files.
You need to redirect to virtual URLs.