Rich Tex Editor suggestions

tdnnash25

I'm trying to find a Rich Text Editor, much like FCKEditor or TinyMCE
that is a multi-tabbed interface.

So, Tab1 is the editor, Tab2 is the "View Source", and Tab 3 is
"Preview"

Does anyone have any suggestions? I cannot find anything that contains
tabs already. They all contain the "Source", "View Source", or "HTML"
buttons that reveal the HTML tags and stuff, but I need/want Tabs.

Gordon

I'm trying to find a Rich Text Editor, much like FCKEditor or TinyMCE
that is a multi-tabbed interface.

So, Tab1 is the editor, Tab2 is the "View Source", and Tab 3 is
"Preview"

Does anyone have any suggestions? I cannot find anything that contains
tabs already.  They all contain the "Source", "View Source", or "HTML"
buttons that reveal the HTML tags and stuff, but I need/want Tabs.

You'd probably have to roll your own. Base your first tab on the rich
editor of your choice, make the second and third tabs divs that render
the content of the editor you use with and without escaping the html
respectively.