RMI problem

Discussion in 'Java' started by vivekr.cse@gmail.com, Dec 10, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Hai actually I am implementing a sort of mailserver with chat.
    I have partially implemented it and it ran on another system. Now in my
    box

    Code:
    MailServerImpl-- the implementation class

    G:\mailserver7>rmic MailServerImpl

    G:\mailserver7>dir *stub*
    Volume in drive G is STUDIES
    Volume Serial Number is 403A-2012

    Directory of G:\mailserver7

    10/06/2005 08:57 PM 6,305 MailImpl_Stub.class
    10/06/2005 08:57 PM 9,811 MailBoxImpl_Stub.class
    12/09/2005 09:41 PM 6,657 MailServerImpl_Stub.class
    3 File(s) 22,773 bytes
    0 Dir(s) 5,431,361,536 bytes free

    G:\mailserver7>java MailServerImpl
    java.rmi.ServerException: Server RemoteException; nested exception is:
    java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments;
    nested excep
    tion is:
    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: MailServerImpl_Stub
    at
    sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(Unknow
    n Source)
    at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(Unknown
    Source)
    at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.rmi.registry.RegistryImpl_Stub.rebind(Unknown Source)
    at java.rmi.Naming.rebind(Unknown Source)
    at MailServerImpl.main(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments;
    nested ex
    ception is:
    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: MailServerImpl_Stub
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: MailServerImpl_Stub

    I have given the response spitted by the system. Also when I started
    the rmiregistry

    Code:
    security properties not found. using defaults.

    the above msg popped up.I dont know if I have to change security policy
    If u need info on code I am ready to post it.
    I havent mastered rmi yet. So i may commit errors. Please help me
    Ability is what you're capable of doing...
    Motivation determines what you do...
    Attitude determines how well you do it.

    Vivek R --
    If u have any good and useful links forward to me regarding neural
    networks, C and C++ please forward to my mailid.
    , Dec 10, 2005