    hosted localy in my Vista machine

    --
    Projectleader / .NET system devloper

    Benn H.J. Molund, Mar 3, 2008

  2. Here's a good one from the MSDN Library online:

    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/8fw7xh74.aspx

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Chicken Salad Surgeon
    Microsoft MVP

    Kevin Spencer, Mar 3, 2008

  3. Not to sound like a broken MP3, but the best tutorial for all this basic
    ASP.NET stuff is the Quickstarts at the ASP.NET web site. QUICKSTARTS also
    installs with the .NET Framework SDK to use locally.
    -- Peter
    Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    Short Urls & more: http://ittyurl.net

    Peter Bromberg [C# MVP], Mar 3, 2008