ruby 1.8.1 i386-mswin32 version; binary msysql ruby module to download?

Armin Roehrl

Hi,

does anybody have a mysql module binary that
I can download, so that I can get mysql working
under windows, too? I run ruby 1.8.1-11 under win2k and
have no access to a C-compilere here.

Thank you,
-Armin

Jamey Cribbs

There is a pure-Ruby Mysql client library on the RAA that works great.

Jamey