Ruby based Discussion forum

rubydevl

Hello All-

I'm looking for a ruby based discussion forum(BB) software to
integrate with my project. The ones I've seen are RubyBB and Thetis
- Open-Source Groupware.

What are your thoughts on the above products and is there any other
software that you would recommend. I'm also looking for paid ones, as
long as they are not insanely expensive.

Any replies appreciated.

rubydevl.

Roger Pack

rubydevl said:
Hello All-

I'm looking for a ruby based discussion forum(BB) software to
integrate with my project. The ones I've seen are RubyBB and Thetis
- Open-Source Groupware.

there's ruby-forum itself.