Ruby Meetup Group - Saint Louis, USA

Curt Hibbs

From another ruby-talk post I just learned about http://www.meetup.com -- very nice site. If anyone is interested in starting a local Ruby user's group, this would be an excellent way to start it.

If you already have such a group, using meetup.com would be a great way to help you organize and advertise it (we can then easily see each others groups).

So I just went ahead and setup a Saint Louis Ruby meetup group. Go here to see all of the Ruby meetup groups:

http://ruby.meetup.com/groups/?all=1

The Saint Louis one is the first on one the list (I guess because its the newest). If you're in the Saint Louis area, please go add yourself to the list, and we can set up a time to get together.

Curt

pat eyler

Since I'm busily trying to create a regional ruby group to help the
seattle.rb, pdx.rb, and vancouver ruby meetup group work together on
things (like a proposed codefest), I've created meetup groups for
seattle.rb (of which I'm a part) and pdx.rb (where I lurk and
occasionally post emails).

Please feel free to sign up for these if you're in the Pacific Northwest.

-pate