ruby on rails! yay!

zee_man78

hello,

i have ruby1.8 and rails too on a debian sarge comp. i got the welcome
page (Congrats, You are on Rails with Ruby!) YAY!

i did the set up and (hopefully) everything. i tried many examples to
create my own INDEX or whatever file but i'm still getting 404 page not
found messages...

my WEBRick is running fine tells me when i couldn't find the page
etc...

did anybody meet with this problem???

thank You,
zM

ps.: everything is chmod 777 (just in case!)

Eric Hodel

does anybody have a clue? i have still the same problem :( thanX

I have a clue.

Sorry, that was a bit smart of me, you see, I can't tell what you're
referring to if you remove your original question.

Since your original question was about Rails, you should go ask it on
the Rails mailing list.

They're ready and willing to answer all your Ruby on Rails questions
in a timely fashion.