RubyKaigi 2009 CFP deadline extended

Leonard Chin

Hi,

RubyKaigi is the annual Ruby conference held in Tokyo, Japan.

This year, we're trying to go multi-track with a full English-language track
alongside our usual Japanese-language track. We've still got some room
for English-language presentations, so we've decided to extend the deadline
for presentation proposals.

Original Deadline: Sunday, 15th March, 2009
New Deadline: Thursday, 26th March, 2009

# It also just so happens that we'll be evaluating all the proposals
on the 28th,
# which makes the 26th an ideal deadline for proposals

For more details: http://rubykaigi.org/2009/en/CallForPresentations
(the above link may still show the old deadline. Not for long, though...)

We'd like to emphasize, however, that we will be giving preference to proposals
submitted before the original deadline.

Hope to see more proposals from everyone!

Leonard Chin
for RubyKaigi 2009