Run .pl locally?

Harv

Hey all,

Anyone have any idea how you can run a .pl file in IE after launching
from VS08?

Meaning... I have an aspx page with a link to a perl page and it
appears we can't execute locally as it spits out the content of the
file rather than rendering a page... I'm assuming this is a security
issue locally... WinXP btw...

Anyone ever had to do this?

I don't want to keep pushing to the server to see if things are
working... would rather work local and see everything as it would
appear when you hit the site...

Thanks