Run Through of "Thinking In Java" Book

kb1381

Starting on September 25th, a group is going to make a run through of
Bruce Eckel's acclaimed "Thinking in Java" (3rd edition). It's a very
informal arrangement whereby we'll study about a chapter a week, and
have the opportunity to share ideas and solutions via a yahoo group.
Feel free to jump in!

BTW, you can get the book and its code for free on the author's
website: http://www.bruceeckel.com

kb1381

There has been a change in plan folks. We are going to start this thing
right away, so jump into the group if you are interested. Here is the
schedule we've worked out:

Preface and Introduction Now-August 28
Chapter 1 Aug 29-September 4
Chapter 2 Sept 5-11