Running SWT On UNIX (GUI Development)

DaBeef

I was wondering if it was possible to run SWT on a unix machine. I
tried using the swt.jar file, but it does not seem to work. Please let
me know if any one has tried? There is not much documentation on SWT,
and I keep getting unresolved symbol errors.. Looking for any help.
Thanks alot!!

IchBin

DaBeef said:
I was wondering if it was possible to run SWT on a unix machine. I
tried using the swt.jar file, but it does not seem to work. Please let
me know if any one has tried? There is not much documentation on SWT,
and I keep getting unresolved symbol errors.. Looking for any help.
Thanks alot!!
You might want to post this question to the Eclipse news server at
news.eclipse.org

newsgroup eclipse.platform.swt

You will need to get a free login and password from Eclipse.org first.
You can get it at..

http://eclipse.org/newsgroups/

--

Thanks in Advance...