    used Safari 5 enough yet to catch possible minor bugs and see if I
    like it better than Safari 4. Does anyone have any comments on Safari
    5?
    cwdjrxyz, Jun 14, 2010

  2. cwdjrxyz

    Neredbojias Guest

    On 13 Jun 2010, cwdjrxyz <> wrote:

    > I just received a notice that Safari 5 for Windows is now available
    > and downloaded it. Using a Vista 64-bit OS, I had no problems
    > installing it and have not yet noticed any gross bugs. I don't know
    > when the standard version for Apple OSs became available. I have not
    > used Safari 5 enough yet to catch possible minor bugs and see if I
    > like it better than Safari 4. Does anyone have any comments on Safari
    > 5?

    Got it, and it seems good. Don't notice that much difference from 4,
    but I haven't really put it through its paces yet.

    --
    Neredbojias

    http://www.neredbojias.org/
    http://www.neredbojias.net/
    Neredbojias, Jun 14, 2010

  3. cwdjrxyz

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <

    cwdjrxyz <> wrote:

    > I just received a notice that Safari 5 for Windows is now available
    > and downloaded it. Using a Vista 64-bit OS, I had no problems
    > installing it and have not yet noticed any gross bugs. I don't know
    > when the standard version for Apple OSs became available. I have not
    > used Safari 5 enough yet to catch possible minor bugs and see if I
    > like it better than Safri 4. Does anyone have any comments on Safari
    > 5?d

    I just updated an Intel Macbook with it and it seems to do just
    about what my last Safari did, but I am not very demanding of
    browsers... There are usually various issues discussed in
    Mac groups but these may not be that relevant to you on Windows.

    I think 5 was released for the Mac earlier this month. These
    features sound good:

    <http://www.apple.com/safari/whats-new.html>

    --
    dorayme