Safari 5 for Windows

cwdjrxyz

I just received a notice that Safari 5 for Windows is now available
and downloaded it. Using a Vista 64-bit OS, I had no problems
installing it and have not yet noticed any gross bugs. I don't know
when the standard version for Apple OSs became available. I have not
used Safari 5 enough yet to catch possible minor bugs and see if I
like it better than Safari 4. Does anyone have any comments on Safari
5?

Neredbojias

I just received a notice that Safari 5 for Windows is now available
and downloaded it. Using a Vista 64-bit OS, I had no problems
installing it and have not yet noticed any gross bugs. I don't know
when the standard version for Apple OSs became available. I have not
used Safari 5 enough yet to catch possible minor bugs and see if I
like it better than Safari 4. Does anyone have any comments on Safari
5?

Got it, and it seems good. Don't notice that much difference from 4,
but I haven't really put it through its paces yet.

dorayme

<[email protected]
cwdjrxyz said:
I just received a notice that Safari 5 for Windows is now available
and downloaded it. Using a Vista 64-bit OS, I had no problems
installing it and have not yet noticed any gross bugs. I don't know
when the standard version for Apple OSs became available. I have not
used Safari 5 enough yet to catch possible minor bugs and see if I
like it better than Safri 4. Does anyone have any comments on Safari
5?d

I just updated an Intel Macbook with it and it seems to do just
about what my last Safari did, but I am not very demanding of
browsers... There are usually various issues discussed in
Mac groups but these may not be that relevant to you on Windows.

I think 5 was released for the Mac earlier this month. These
features sound good:

<http://www.apple.com/safari/whats-new.html>