    through it and produce an Excel or Access file with the search results.
    Any suggestions for how this can be done?? I am new to XML (learning it
    as I type).

    rosemm, Jan 12, 2005

  2. rosemm

    eranb Guest

    Hi,

    Solving this problem and much more complex ones can handled very easy
    using ContentMaster.

    I suggest taking a look at ContentMaster, ItemField's file parsing
    solution - using its parser studio a parsing solution for the scenario
    you
    have just described can be created in minutes.

    http://www.itemfield.com

    ContentMaster is a complete multi-format (EDI, Excel, Word, RTF, custom

    formats, etc.) text parsing solution, that comes with a dedicated
    visual
    authoring environment for the creation of parsing scripts, and a
    parsing
    engine that seamlessly integrates into any environement.

    Regards,

    Eran Berkowitz

    rosemm wrote:
    > I am working on a project where I need to take an XML document,

    search

    eranb, Jan 13, 2005