Seattle.rb meeting tonight

Brian Wisti

Just in case anyone here is interested: Seattle.rb, the Seattle Ruby
user group, is holding its monthly meeting tonight.

Where:
Omni Development
2707 NE Blakeley St, Seattle WA

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?e...2AwaA--&csz=Seattle,+WA+98105&country=us&cat=

When:
Tonight, 7pm - whenever
(usually 7pm to about 9pm, with some folks hanging out longer for
pair programming and general geekiness)

Sorry for the short notice, but it just occurred to me that not
everyone in Seattle who has interest in Ruby is subscribed to the
Seattle.rb mailing list :)

Kind Regards,

Brian Wisti
http://coolnamehere.com/