extra Seattle.rb meeting

pat eyler

Since there are some Seattle.rb folks who live south of Seattle, we've
decided to get together for a hacking session/meeting in Kent this
Saturday. If you've never been to a Seattle.rb meeting because you
didn't want to drive/ride/walk up to the Omni offices where we usually
meet, this is your chance to come in and kick the tires on your local
Ruby Brigade.

We'll be meeting from 2-4PM at Carl Youngblood's house (email Carl (in
the CC: or I directly for directions). Our plan is to run through a
rails introduction, then start working on a project together.

If the meeting goes well, we'll probably try to meet every other month
or so, in addition to the regular Seattle.rb meetings and hacking
session.