[Semi-OT]: All My FAQs

Sid Ismail

On 10 Nov 2005 14:22:30 -0800, (e-mail address removed) wrote:

: 'Lo, Charles.
:
: With Brucie on-deck, how could I be "stranger"?
:
: ---- Jerry Muelver

Jerry, may man! How are you? Happy wiki'ing!

Sid

Dr John Stockton

JRS: In article <[email protected]>, dated
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 21:58:49, seen in news:comp.infosystems.www.authoring.h
tml said:
Let's hope that Tina will find time to do some update work on the css.nu
FAQ lists now when she has volunteered to take over and run the css.nu
domain. At least there should be a cron job set up to post the text once
a week, I'll see if I can motivate Tina to set it up.

Last time I looked, the section on font size still needed correcting.