Send File to browser - Size Limit ?

helene.bh

Hello,

I need to send a Zip file to the browser (using Jsp and resin server)
but it seems I can't send a bigger file than 750KB, everytime the size
exceed 750, the sending process stops to send only a part of my file.
Does anyone know if there is a tag configuration in web.xml or
resin.conf... ? I've tried the <multipart-form enable="true" upload-
max="100M"/> but it does change anything.

Thanks !

helene.bh

Nobody can help ?? :( If you solved the same problem with a different
Web Server, that might help me ! Thanks

helene.bh

Nobody can help ?? :( If you solved the same problem with a different
Web Server, that might help me ! Thanks

Still no answer ... that's weird... is anybody there ??