Sending E-Mail

Guest

Is there away from ASP.Net to automatically send an e-mail to a domain user
who does not have a SMTP e-mail address. 13 outo of our 110 computer users
have no SMTP e-mail address. Thanks in advance for all help.

Guest

Thanks for the reply. Let me explain what I am trying to do.
I was hoping to use Exchange some how. This is for internal purposes only.
Not all of our employees have SMTP e-mail addresses, but they can recieve
their intenal office e-mail. I am hoping to use our intranet for an internal
paperless type enviorment. I want to use e-mail as away to notify supervisors
of varous requests and submitals.
In the MSDN Library, under "Class Reference" it says for the "to" property
of the MailMessage object that "Recipients in the semicolon-delimited list
can be either email addresses or address book display names" What address
book? It is not looking at or for the Global List on exchange. That is what I
am hoping to use, like Outlook does.

Thanks.