Senior Programmer Opportunity

jesse.jenkins

Good morning friends,

I am a new member to the Java Programming groups and I apologize for
making my first post be about business but I am in serious need. I am
a Tech Recruiter in Reno, Nevada and have a client that has six
openings for Senior Software Engineers. They are doing cutting edge
stuff and their only limits are not finding really great programmers.
I would be very grateful if anyone interested in learning more about
the opportunity would contact me or if you can point me in the right
direction that would be appreciated as well. Please contact me by
email, (e-mail address removed) for more information.

Thanks,

JESSE