Server Application Error when running ASP page

william

Hi,
When I tried to run asp page, I got error as follows:
"Server Application Erro
The server has encountered an error while loading an application during the processing of your request. Please refer to the event log for more detail information. Please contact the server administrator for assistance.
And in the event view, the message is
"The server failed to load application '/LM/W3SVC/1/ROOT'. The error was 'No such interface supported'.
For additional information specific to this message please visit the Microsoft Online Support site located at: http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. "
I tried from Internet Services Manager, open properties, "Home Directory" tab, click the "Remove" button, and then click the "Create" button, then OK. still got same error
Could anyone help me out

Thanks

willia

thank

Ray at

Please see the replies and the suggestions in them to your first thread you
started about this.

Ray at work

william said:
Hi,
When I tried to run asp page, I got error as follows:
"Server Application Error
The server has encountered an error while loading an application during
the processing of your request. Please refer to the event log for more
detail information. Please contact the server administrator for assistance."
And in the event view, the message is
"The server failed to load application '/LM/W3SVC/1/ROOT'. The error was 'No such interface supported'.
For additional information specific to this message please visit the
Microsoft Online Support site located at:
http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. ".
I tried from Internet Services Manager, open properties, "Home Directory"
tab, click the "Remove" button, and then click the "Create" button, then OK.
still got same error.

Aaron Bertrand - MVP

*sigh*

He said "the" not "my" ... you started two threads yesterday, start there.