    Can you please give more ideas?

    Thanks

    Yuba, CA
    IMRAN SAROIA, Jan 12, 2006

    http://www.aspfaq.com/5003
    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET
    Bob Barrows [MVP], Jan 12, 2006

  3. IMRAN SAROIA

    Guest

    You cannot make it infinite but there is some value which I cannot
    remember off hand which if set makes it timeout to 60 years or odd. I
    dont know why you would want to set server.scripttime out to infinite.
    probably you are looking for session timeout which can be set to 1440
    i.e. 24 hours.
    You make want to check what exactly you are looking for

    Subrato

    IMRAN SAROIA wrote:
    > I want to make Server.ScriptTimeout to infinity and
    > tried to set to 0 but it does not work.
    >
    > Can you please give more ideas?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Yuba, CA
    , Jan 12, 2006
  4. IMRAN SAROIA

    Paxton Guest

    IMRAN SAROIA wrote:
    > I want to make Server.ScriptTimeout to infinity

    If you really want to kill a server, why not just douse it with petrol
    and set fire to it?

    /P.
    Paxton, Jan 12, 2006