Server.ScriptTimeout

IMRAN SAROIA

I want to make Server.ScriptTimeout to infinity and
tried to set to 0 but it does not work.

Can you please give more ideas?

Thanks

Yuba, CA

mukherjeesubrato

You cannot make it infinite but there is some value which I cannot
remember off hand which if set makes it timeout to 60 years or odd. I
dont know why you would want to set server.scripttime out to infinite.
probably you are looking for session timeout which can be set to 1440
i.e. 24 hours.
You make want to check what exactly you are looking for

Subrato