Event ID: 1084
Date: 10/27/2003
Time: 9:19:58 AM
User: N/A
Computer: SHAHZADPC
aspnet_wp.exe could not be started. The error code for the
failure is 80004005. This error can be caused when the
worker process account has insufficient rights to read
the .NET Framework files. Please ensure that the .NET
Framework is correctly installed and that the ACLs on the
installation directory allow access to the configured
account.

wat shud i do
it was woeking well previously,suddenly this error has
started teasing me

Guest

i have made the changes but im still geting the smae msg
i have win2K profesional wid VS.net 2003
plz temme how can i remove asp.net
i want to reinstall it
i have reinstalled the vs.net
but there is nothing different
i have tried ur articles as well

shahzad

i have fixed it by garace of ALLAH
ihave done the following steps
1)create accnt named aspdemo
2)added this users group
3)gave it "log on as batch job" right
4)add this accnt and passowrd in processmodel section of
machine.config file
5)restarted the PC
u always restart ur machine ater making changes in
machine.config in order for these changes to be efective